276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Long Time Coming: 3 (Cane Brothers)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Will you do me the greatest honor of all time and be my bridegroom?” she asks, hope in her eyes . . . Figured I would get straight to the point because how it happened is a mere snippet of the story I have to tell. The real meat and potatoes is what happened after.

But so far, I’ve managed to be called into the principal’s office. Coerced into participating in the teacher’s badminton league. And instigated into passionate fights with Arlo Turner over education and decorum while losing my underwear at the same time. Known as Mr. Turns Me On, he’s the reason I might get fired from my first ever teaching job. Earn Your Extra Credit (2021)

Life could not have been better, that was until I started hanging out with Ruth Barber. Starting a new businessright next to my shop, I found myself gravitating toward her. Her smile, her humor . . . her tea sandwiches. PDF / EPUB File Name: A_long_time_coming_-_meghan_quinn.pdf, A_long_time_coming_-_meghan_quinn.epub

Lia and Breaker meet in college at a top secret Scrabble society and instantly became best friends. Cue ten years later, where they live next door to each other and Lia is newly engaged. Breaker offers to be her man in waiting, and in the midst of all the wedding madness, he realises he is completely and utterly in love with his best friend. No one compares to her and nothing seems to distract me from that realization. Not the girl I try to date while I help plan Lia’s wedding. Not her angry fiancé who thinks I’m growing too close. And not the looming deadline of her nuptials. I’ve recently become the pawn of a meddling mom. Yes . . . A MEDDLING MOM–who’s been trying to set me up all summer. I’m single . . . so single it’s painful.Yup, ladies, Brig Knightly–that’s me–is still a lonely bachelor, stumbling through the streets of Port Snow, looking for the girl he’s supposed to end up with. As Fallon comes closer to saving the family business, an undeniable bond forms between her and the handsome screenwriter. But the pressures of her family obligations and Sawyer’s notoriety might prove to be too much for anyone to handle. Could Canoodle be the setting for a new romance―or is true love just a Hollywood cliché? Vacation Wars (2023)She's always been beautiful to me, but now . . . I find myself staring a touch too long. My hand lingering for one more minute. And when she's upset? Allowing her to sleep in my bed.

the Beave aka future MIL. She pissssssed me off 🤬. I’m so glad Breaker told her off and that Lia did too… sorry not sorry your veil got ruined 😬😅 whoops So what’s so different about this story? Well, it’s about me, The Modern Gentleman, New York City’s top advice columnist, and my rather ungraceful downfall from my pristinely polished pedestal.In the downtown, under the glittery lights of Bourbon Street, I found her in cheap lingerie, flaunting her body for callous men and money. From the lace of her cheap lingerie, to her garter belt, I knew she had to be saved. She had to be mine. Nora isn’t at the bar looking for love. She’s there to unwind after yet another exhausting day at her bakery. And even if she were hoping to meet someone, it sure wouldn’t be Cooper—her best friend’s ex-husband.

The only thing that annoyed me in this book and is the cause why I can’t give it a full on It’s about a girl I met who threw all my proven theories to the wind and left me awkward, needy, and absolutely head-over-wingtipped shoes in love. I adored the relationship Breaker had with his brothers and how forward he was with the girl he was dating when he figured out hsi feelings for Lia; on the other hand, it felt a little ridiculous how, all of a sudden, Lia was the woman of Breaker's dreams -and the other way around- when they've been spending every moment together since that moment, and everything was always extremely platonic between them. Lia and Breaker’s connection was just so precious. I loved their friendship, and this book reminded me how much I love friends to lovers. And their spice…GOOD. LORD. It had me sweating! This was absolutely the spiciest Cane brother book to date. It was such a slow burn with so much tension. And when it finally burst…whewwww!

Customer reviews

For a while life was all rainbows and kittens prancing in a sky full of cotton candy clouds…that was until the demands of the real world set in. Billionaire Breaker Cane is a down to earth awesome guy who realizes he has feelings for his bestie, Lia, of 10 years, when she becomes engaged to her boyfriend. But life isn’t always perfect. You have to take the better and the worse–even if it means giving her up, having her slip between your fingers, and letting her walk away. I’m getting married. This is forever, ’til death do us part. The Right Side of Forever (2018)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment